The Woof Pak

The Woof Pak
Our Doggie Debut

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Woof Day To You! | A Dog's Life

Well, we never thought Mom would get this done, but hello world here we are. Splendid looking, aren't we? Let me begin with introductions, after all we do have good manners. My name is Raven, I'm not the oldest, but I am the biggest so therefore I decided to go first and "they" had no choice but to agree. I was born in Maryland in March 2001. As you can see I am quite a handsome, "Blue" Standard Poodle. Oh, I don't want to hear about how some people (mainly guys) think of us as sissys because of our curly coats and smart cuts. LISTEN UP! we are NOT sissy and any of you out there who want to say that to my face, I invite you because you will change your mind in a flash. I am highly intelligent (Mom says I'm human....but hey she's my Mom.) My Dad thinks I'm a reincarnation of his Uncle Jack. I think it's a compliment, at least that's the way I'm taking it. I love people, other dogs, (as long as they know I'm boss), kids, riding in Dad's truck, outside adventures, toys, cookies....well all foods, really! As we go along and you read more about me, we'll continue with all the other cool stuff I like. You need to know right off that I don't like; UPS trucks, motorcycles, squirrels, and frogs.

Hey dude!; stop right there. This just isn't about you, big guy! I'm pretty interesting too, and I am the oldest. If you remember correctly during the last WW, we Germans had the upper hand over you Frenchies until Dwight and his boys asked us to leave. I was born in Maryland but it was in November 1999. I have never been known for my good manners, but more for my arrogance. Hey, and I'm proud of it too! Smart. You think your smart Mr. Big Shot? Well let me ask you this, who always gets the "baby" when Mom or Dad play catch with us? You bound around the house like a brontosaurus. It's so easy to grab the toy when you drop it. I  love that your so big you can't get under the bed, dinning room chairs or the kitchen table! Do you know how many "babies" I have hidden under there from you? Yeah, you're a smart guy all right! I may be small but I'm nobody's fool. You think being this short is a problem but I'm here to tell you it's a big advantage living with you two giants who think you are so adorable. Do you have any idea how much food you drop out your mouths everyday?  Well let me tell you I haven't gained three pounds in the last year because of what Mom and Dad feed me. If they only realized how much food you"blues brothers" feed me. Hows that for smart? Yeah, I'm the smart, clever one, I'm Max the adorable Dachshund. And please folks, I don't ask for much, I know most of you can't spell my breed name properly but at least stop calling me a "Datson."

Excuse me please, is it my turn to speak? Please can I speak now, guys....please, please, pretty please?
Ok, here I come. Hi, my name is Cooper. I'm the baby of the family, and so I must be the cutiest, huh? I was born in Florida in September 2006. Before Mom married Dad and Max came to live with us, there was just her and Raven. He was an only child for six years. He is my hero, my big brother and my protector.   Big Rave does loose his temper with me so it's wise for me to call him boss. When I tell on him then he's not happy with me. But, I am a really fast runner and a high jumper. Dad says I'm part kangaroo. I'm really not sure what a kangaroo is, but Dad says it and laughs so it must be good. When I was a puppy Mom had to work a lot so Rave was my mentor. He taught me all about UPS trucks, and frogs. Don't tell him, but I don't really mind mortorcycles, I just bark at them because Rave wants me to. I learned a few things on my own, but I'm not sure Mom liked them. I just loved to eat paper towels, mainly wet ones, but when I'm desperate I'll go for any of them. It's funny that after all these years I still love them. Mom says she never knew that they could go in whole and come out whole. Of course they are a little different looking coming out and sometimes they get stuck and she has to help.......oh, sorry. Raven said we can't talk about that kind of stuff on-line. Excuse me please. Ok, well did I do ok, Rave, huh, did I, please say yes, oh please say I did ok? It was my first time to talk you know? So, was it ok, come on Big Rave say it was ok? PLEASE! Can I tell them that I love veggies.....ok, I'll be quiet now.

Raven here, "welcome to our Woof Pak world. We're glad to finally have a voice, telling you all what its like to live a dogs life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment