The Woof Pak

The Woof Pak
Our Doggie Debut

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Dog Jumped Over the Moon | Dog Lovers


"Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle, woof, woof, woof and the little dog laughed to see such a woof, woof, woof, and the phish ran away with the poon! Woof, woof, woof."


"Cooooper, you are basting my wheels, dude. I am trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's!"

"Sorry, Rave, but cept I'm stoked today. Mom gave me some of her sgetti, and it was scumdilly ump!"

" You act like a blond poodle some time, Coop. Chill out. Max is zoned too. Remeber he just had seventeen teeth pulled. Have you already forgotten that? I don't why you have to be so happy all the time anyway! You can be so annoying!"





"HEY, you guyes, sssstttooop the yakking. OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, yowl, my mouth hurts.!"

"Max, s-l-easy, we'll talk lower. S'ok, buddy we got you covered. If any UPS trucks come by or any of those loud bacon cruiser roll by we'll let em know whose the scrappers are!"

"Shanks."

"Rave, why is Max talking so weird. He sounds like he's having a bad hair day?"

"Why do I have to explain everything to you? Man, I didn't ask for a baby brother. What was Mom thinking? Ok, bubble head LISTEN UP........MAX GOT 17 TEETH PULLED OUR OF HIS HEAD. IT HURTS. HE CAN'T OPEN HIS MOUTH TO EAT! So how's he's gonna talk clearly? GOT IT?"

"Sanks for plaining it to me, Big R. 'Zippudy do dah, zippy yeah, my, oh my, what a wunderful day. Penty of shine comin my way, zippudy do day......"

"SHADDUP!"

"Oh, I'm goin tell Mom! She said no baf words from you, R!"

"Do that and I rip your throat out, you little mutt! Spoons on the couch, I gotta go get a kool drink. I get so thirsty yelling at you all the time."

"Whats a guy have to do around here to have a little fun. Livin with you old guys is a draaaaggggg! Mary had a little dog, little dog, woof, woof, woof as snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment